RSS

Britain's Got Talent, American Idol, etc.

There are several shows like Britain's/America's Got Talent, American Idol and so on... I enjoy watching the auditions very much, it's the only thing I enjoy actually... I think it's because of the element of surprise, you've never seen the person, never heard of them, so you don't have any expectations...
Among my favorite videos of these shows are:

I really like Hollie, I don't know why, I think that it's because eventhough she is a kid, she doesn't sound like one... different from Natalie and Kaitlyn, that sing really well but still sound like kids... The other two kids I like are:

Connie still has the voice of a child... But she is impressive nonetheless...

Really like this video from Shaheen, probably because Simon interupts him because he realised how good he is and that that song wasn't doing him any justice...

Famous video already...

Also famous...

I'm really happy for him... It's not easy to conquer your fears...

Love this song, his voice is really good!

Definatelly unexpected...

The funniest... Watch it untill the end!! ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment