RSS

Paul McCartney singing Scrambled Eggs

On the 12th December Paul McCartney was on Late Night with Jimmy Falcon, where he sang for the first time the "whole lyrics" for Scrambled Eggs, sooo funny!

For those who doesn't know, "Scrambled Eggs" was the working title for the song "Yesterday", until Paul wrote the lyrics. The orginal lyrics were supposed to start as "Scrambled eggs, oh my darling how I love your legs, mmmmm" and could involve something like: yesterday I had scrambled eggs, today I will have scrambled eggs, I believe in scrambled eggs, etc. Now he wrote the complete lyrics for fun and performed it live! Check it out!




Edit (02.Fev.2011): Can't believe its not available anymore... let's see if this one from Youtube stays on...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment