RSS

Paul McCartney's concert videos!!!

I'm finally done uploading the Paul McCartney concert videos on Youtube!
Here is two playlists containing them all... The first one is from the first concert, the one from Nov 21st, where there is a sequence of my videos, ending with the last songs and his fall (I don't think I've mentioned it before, but yes, he did fall as he was leaving the stage at the end), going on to a couple of my friends that were with me up front and on the soundcheck (forbidden to record) and then I added some videos of parts that were missing that I thought were good. The second playlist is from the second concert and contains only videos uploaded by me! :) Enjoy!

From the concert of Nov 21st 2010:

From the concert on Nov 22nd 2010:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment