RSS

Juli's new album: In Love

I have been meaning to hear to Juli's new album "In Love" since I heard about its release in January. Here in Brazil it isn't available yet, so I downloaded it on the same day, and I'm hopping to buy it in June when I go to Germany... However, since then I haven't been able to completely hear it.
Today I got the chance to sit down and hear the whole CD. I really liked it. They were truthful to their style, and yet innovated in a few songs, making them more animated and with different rhythms, just like their previous albums.

  1. Immer Wenn Es Dunkel Wird: One of their cute and nice songs! :)
  2. Süchtig: very interesting, different from their original style, more dance... but I liked it very much!
  3. Eisenherz: a bit slow
  4. Woanders zu Hause: like the first, one of their cute and nice songs, but I liked the first one better.
  5. Mit Verbundenen Augen: cute and nice song again! Liked it! :)
  6. Elektrisches Gefühl: very electrifying rhythm! Different from their original style but very nice!
  7. Ich bin in Love, Paris: quiet, slow, interesting rhythm, lyrics and song!
  8. Du Lügst So Schön: slow, nice song.
  9. Maschinen: interesting and animated.
  10. Jessica: nice, but in this style I prefer Immer Wenn Es Dunkel Wird (first), Mit Verbundenen Augen (fifth) and Du Lügst So Schön (eighth)
  11. Die Sterne Fallen: interesting rhythm, slow and cute!
  12. Seenot: it starts without instruments, just voice, throughout the song the voice is the main instrument with a beat and some noises. Interesting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment