RSS

Linkin Park's new album: A Thousand Suns

Yesterday I got Linkin Park's new album called A Thousand Suns.
I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I've heard it only once, but I think I can say I liked Minutes to Midnight better... This album has 15 tracks, from which only nine are really songs, if I'm not mistaken. 
Their style has radically changed. I agree that Minutes to Midnight was already something different from their first two albums, but I REALLY liked that change. However, this album's style is different from all other three, the beats are stronger in a techno-trance way, I can't really explain.
I think the songs I liked best were the last song from the album, "The Messenger", and "Iridescent". But again, completely different style and none were like some songs from Minutes to Midnight, which as I was hearing them for the first time I kept thinking "Oh my God, this song is SO good!"...

* I found out that they are coming to Sao Paulo for a show next week... But it is in a festival in the countryside... I don't know... It's weird, and I don't think I'm gonna be able to go... :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment