RSS

Tickets to Paul McCartney's Show!

After a long time and a lot, but really A LOT of stress, I'm finally happy with my tickets purchased!
VIP tickets with access to the Prime section and Sound test! Uhuuuuuuuu \o/
It's gonna be AWESOME!!!

I haven't even posted more about the show because I was anxious about this sale... In Porto Alegre all tickets available in this exclusive pre-sale (70% of all tickets) were sold in a couple of hours and they anticipated the official sale in a couple of days... People were already standing in line to buy these remaining tickets 3 days before they started selling... For the concert here in São Paulo whole areas were sold in the pre-sale in a matter of minutes, it was trully despairing... OK, I'm confident enough that there will be the second concert, but I didn't want to risk ending up with no tickets at all...

I'm still thinking about purchasing a regular ticket if there is a second day of concert...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment