RSS

Paul McCartney's show in Brazil

I can say now that people are getting very excited around here. First there were only rumours of Paul McCartney's coming to Brazil this year, but then Stadiums started to be contacted and dates have been settled: November 7th in Porto Alegre and November 21st and 22nd at Morumbi Stadium in Sao Paulo. Then we got confident, eventhough nothing official has been released yet in his official website... But what actually made me excited about this, was the release of the probable setlist:


  1. Venus and Mars/Rockshow; 
  2. Jet; 
  3. All My Loving; 
  4. Letting Go; 
  5. Drive My Car; 
  6. Highway; 
  7. Let Me Roll It/Foxy Lady; 
  8. The Long and Winding Road; 
  9. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five; 
  10. Let 'Em In; 
  11. My Love; 
  12. I’ve Just Seen A Face; 
  13. And I Love Her; 
  14. Blackbird; 
  15. Here Today; 
  16. Dance Tonight; 
  17. Mrs Vandebilt; 
  18. Eleanor Rigby; 
  19. Something; 
  20. Sing The Changes; 
  21. Band On The Run; 
  22. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da; 
  23. Back In The U.S.S.R.; 
  24. I’ve Got A Feeling; 
  25. Paperback Writer; 
  26. A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance; 
  27. Let It Be; 
  28. Live and Let Die; 
  29. Hey Jude; 
  30. Day Tripper; 
  31. Lady Madonna; 
  32. Get Back; 
  33. Yesterday; 
  34. Mull of Kintyre; 
  35. Helter Skelter; 
  36. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band


Oh my.... The only thing I'm worried about is when this is starting to sell, because the date is pretty close already...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment